Sunday, September 19, 2010

pictures of jane reading

for some reason, it just makes me happy to see my daughter reading a book. maybe because it reminds deanna and I of ourselves when we were her age; maybe its because we know that when her eyes are on a book that she is engaging her mind, her creativity and her imagination all at once. here are just a few of the many photos that we have of jane reading books:


here are some as a baby girl:

and here are some from more recent days:






we've also got lots of video of jane reading books, but my favorite of all time is when jane either read or quoted a funny little book about thomas the train called "stop train stop."we've also got lots of video of jane reading books, but my favorite of all time is when jane either read or quoted a funny little book about thomas the train called "stop train stop."
stop train stop! from rob walter on Vimeo.

2 comments:

danana banana said...

I'm so glad you made that video - I just love her sweet voice!

Diane said...

She is so cute!! And, that video was at Borders :) I know that carpet from miles away. ha