Thursday, January 20, 2011

chuck e. cheese videos

if you follow me on twitter or facebook, you have probably seen these, but if not, here you go! we have recently rediscovered chuck e. cheese and have been spending quite a bit of fun times there lately. and jane has discovered some fun new games that she is really good at! (all of these videos were taken with my new blackberry and tweeted onto twitvid.)







and here is a bonus video- you can hear me chuckling in the background-



being a dad is fun.
God is love.
-rev-rob

1 comments:

Tonja said...

Hi Rob, not sure if you remember me but I worked in the Student Ministries office at First B way back when. I'd love to follow you on twitter - I sent a follow request as @TonjaC. Didn't want you to wonder who this random person was. :) It's great to see your family and your ministry. Keep up the good work!