Saturday, April 28, 2007

junkie

(btw- this is all in sarcasm- i'm not on drugs- i'm just poking fun at myspace junkies)

a myspace page
is the drug of this age-
and it makes you feel euphoric
when a friend comments your pic.

i’m addicted to comments!
i need some more comments!
seeing them makes my heart rush!
i’ll take them! any way i can get them-
with posts that would make my mom blush

i guess i’m a junkie-
on my back, there’s a monkey
and my dealer goes by the name Tom
myspace is myPlace
to show my true face
to everyone except for my mom

i’ll share everything!
i’ll spill out my guts!
i just need some compliments-
without them i’ll go nuts!

i’ll take pics in the mirror-
i’ll take pics with my phone-
i’ll shoot pics with my digi-cam-
but don’t leave me alone!

i need a fix!
i’ll comment your pics!
if you promise you’ll comment mine
i’ll take a survey! i’ll take a quiz!
i’ll tell you my age!
i’ll tell you my sign.

if you leave me comments
i’ll reply using code!
i’ll say things like:
“btw”, “lol” and “repost in 30 seconds
or your mom will explode!”

i’ll tell of my first kiss and my most recent one
all by using one word-
i’ll tell you the books that i’m reading
and the shows that i watch-
just make my soul feel reassured

i need new messages! and new comments too!
i need pages and pages of friends
i got a new default image-
have you seen it? have you seen it?
come on now- I leave comments for you!

i’m so hopeful each time i log in
to find something new-
a comment- and message-
a kudos or two-
but those times where there’s none
and my life is no fun
and sadness takes over my mood.

do they make rehab for myspace?
because i think that i need it
and lots of others do too-
does that mean i need to quit it?
well then you can forget it!
now- how ‘bout a kudos or two?
;)

1 comments:

Jeff M. said...

Haha!!! SO true!!! They should make a sight called momspace.com. It will be a websight where moms can spy on their kids myspaces and find out what they're really like.