Thursday, July 23, 2009

flea market find of the week::

vintage fisher price play family house, circa 1969; complete with furniture and figures. price: $3.



I know we already have a few dollhouses, but THREE DOLLARS! come on! they practically paid me to take it! it reminds jane of her grandma's house. she was hopping up and down and shouting when she saw me from the window as I walked up to the house with it. (I think this dollhouse may end up living at dad's office, grandma's house, or maybe the children's nursery when my vacation is over!)

1 comments:

Emily said...

I will so buy that from you when Jane is done with it. I had that when I was little- but I think it *actually* belonged to one of my siblings, so I don't have it anymore... I do have the camping/jeep set still though! :) Very cute- and a great find. Where did you get it??