Monday, March 22, 2010

this made me laugh

I found this among a bunch of old files. it was recorded SEVEN YEARS AGO for a new members class that chris and I did not go to. back then I was much skinnier and way more serious. and I apparently talked funny. I remember that this took us a bunch of times to film. If you look close, you can see us checking our lines on the screen in front of us. there is also some hilarious footage of kids that are now in college giving testimonies when they were in junior high and high school- but I left that part out since I don't have permission to put them on my blog.

newmembers01 from rob walter on Vimeo.




newmwmbers02 from rob walter on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Chris Miller said...

Ha! I was just thinking about that video the other day! You were serious back then. SUPERrrrrrrr serious! :-) you crack me up dude... Awesommmmmme!