Monday, June 3, 2013

monday mailbag 6/3/13

I send lots of mail to my pals in the middle school group- sometimes I get some feedback in the mail or on their prayer-cards. prayer cards are usually some serious business, but here are some that I can share-

first of all, I had no idea that so many CELEBRITIES visited the middle school ministry! check these out:




even MY MOM made it out to 678!



here are some kind words from some grateful 8th graders who recently graduated:






I have been putting green glitter in my letters to kids lately. I hear all of the time how much of a mess that it makes in their rooms and houses and it makes me laugh every time. recently my friend sent me a letter full of glitter- he even sent it in a green envelope with a 678 sticker on it, just like your pal Rob. this is a fun job!




0 comments: