Monday, June 24, 2013

monday mailbag- father's day edition

I was away at camp on father's day and I received many kind words from my students-

here is an impromptu card that was made at the camp- I like it because several students signed their nicknames that I have given them instead of their own names, including silly-lily, and microphone:


here is a letter from a student who was grateful for her time at camp-


here is one I received in the mail from another student who was so impressed with the way they glittered my mail-


and here is my favorite bit of recent mail:
it says, "dear dad: 1 thing I love to do with U is when we have daddy daughter day especially Thursday at mcdonald's when we get to see the seniors and we get to wear our shirts too. I love U so much Dad! love jane."


every Thursday jane and I go to breakfast at mcdonald's wearing our daddy-daughter-day shirts. there is always a group of senior citizens there drinking coffee and telling stories. for some reason, jane loves to sit near them and eavesdrop on their conversations!



I've got it pretty good-

God is love.
-rev-rob

0 comments: