Thursday, January 18, 2018

my morning walk in miniatures

on my day off, or on days I go in late, I like to walk in Los Gatos, along the Los Gatos Creek trail to Vasona Park. as I look back on the miniatures I have made for my plant, I have pretty much mapped out my entire walk with miniatures.

first, I park behind the great bear-


then I go inside and get a banana bread:



then I walk past Icing on the cake:


then I walk down this wooden path:


then I turn onto this bridge:


then I walk down this long path:


under some trees:


past the carousel:


past the playground:


past the train:


then over to this bridge:


past some geese:


then to the big red bridge:


and back again. some of these pictures all have my kid in them, but she rarely goes on the trail with me. walking in nature and making miniatures- how introverted can you get?

God is love.
-rev-rob




0 comments: