Tuesday, July 17, 2018

the bear zoo

I love bears. I think they are hilarious. I would love to go and give a big hug to a grizzly bear, but he would probably eat me. either way, I appreciate them. I was thinking the other night-

what is there was a bear-only zoo?



wouldn't that be great?
there could be separate spaces for grizzly bears, panda bears, black bears, koala bears, red-panda bears-



they could have a big could building full of snow for the polar bears to swim and play on the ice-


there could be mascots and photo ops with characters like yogi bear, kung fu panda, the care bears, the berenstain bears, and paddington bear.



there could be those bear-rides like at the fair. a bear-fair?



black bear diner could be a restaurant on site. 
what about dancing bears? what about a bear encounter where you could go and pet a bear? I would love that!

and there could be bear experts there- talking about bear conservation- it could be a home for rescued or injured bears. 


they could show bear-documentaries; and shame people who poach bears.

and you could have tea with a bear!

there could be bear merchandise- and a store with shirts and hats and souvenirs-
I might just take this idea to shark tank- feel free to steal this idea! just give me tickets to see the bears!

God is love.
-rev-rob


0 comments: