Friday, August 14, 2009

owie

i was feeling like my arms were a little flabby, so I went to the gym and worked my biceps, triceps, and shoulders really hard. i had a feeling that i would be sore the next day, but it wasn’t too bad. then i went to my aerobics class last night, and Lloyd, the instructor had us work arms, shoulders, and chest- a lot. like, so much that i was somewhat offended.

this morning i was seriously sore. like, so sore that i couldn’t really move my arms at all. so, i’ve been sort of walking around my house like a whimpering t-rex. my little girl took full advantage of this weakened state. she found it funny to ram into my arms and watch me wince and groan. i would have chased her and tickled her, if i could. i knew that i was in bad shape when we had to cancel daddy-daughter-day because i could not physically lift my child.

so then I got this tiger-balm stuff for sore muscles that is supposed to make them feel better. and it does, but it stinks super bad. so my arms feel better, but my wife is saying that the smell is making her eyes water. my family makes me laugh.

0 comments: