Monday, February 4, 2008

jane-quotes 02/04

yesterday we were all watching the superbowl; well I should say I was watching the superbowl, jane, was doing everything she could to get me to stop watching the superbowl, and Deanna was doing everything she could to distract jane from distracting me. (what a kind wife!)


when the giants scored their game winning touchdown, I jumped off of the sofa, gave the universal sign for touchdown, and cheered out loud.


jane thought that was absolutely hilarious.


I was watching the replay and she said, “again, dad! dad! again!”
I had to explain to her, “jane, I can only do that in the moment, and the moment is over, so, sorry.”


she just kept it up,
“dad! again! ok, 1,2,3, go!”
finally I caved in.
I replayed my cheer for her about five times.
she cracked up laughing each time.
(what a kind dad!”)


but hey, how about that game?!
everyone loves to see the underdog win, especially me!

0 comments: