Saturday, January 2, 2010

one LAST new year’s resolution:

one LAST new year’s resolution:
no fried food at all in 2010!
no fries,
no onion rings,
no mcdonald’s hash browns,
no tater tots,
no chicken strips,
no fried cheese sticks, corn dogs, fried burritos, nothing.
but this raises some problems:
what about chips? aren’t they fried? do they count? how will I eat salsa?
what about orange chicken at panda?
does that count?
do taco shells count?
I’m sure I’ll spend the entire year trying to figure out what counts and what doesn’t.
I’m going to focus primarily on the stuff that has been dunked in oil and is still wet from it-
and anything that has a crispy breading on it.
hold me accountable if we're out to eat!
-rob

1 comments:

Jeff Mardock said...

That would be the hardest thing ever for me!