Sunday, December 4, 2011

the jane-doll

I have written a couple posts about jane and dad dolls here and here. the other day we were in walgreen and I saw THIS toy:

I said, "pink shoes? blonde hair? hello kitty shirt? jane- THIS IS YOU!" jane thought it was hilarious.




















we did a side by side photo just to be sure:
 of course we we picked one up (and a friend for toy-jane. lucky for me these things are only $5 a piece).
when I got to the counter, I said, "excuse me, why are you making toys of my kid without our permission?!" jane thought that was pretty funny too, but the clerk did not.

so, toy-jane and her toy friends have been living in jane's room and having all kinds of fun.












but you know the weirdest thing? I saw ANOTHER jane-doll at disneyland- and this one looked EXACTLY like my kid! I need to call my lawyer!

being a dad is fun.
-rob

0 comments: