Tuesday, March 25, 2014

how would do today over again?

here is a thought that bI heard earlier this week that I thought I'd share with you:

picture yourself at the end of your day, lying in bed and ask yourself this question:
"if i could go back and do this day over again, what would I do differently?"

how would you answer?
now, instead of asking that question at the end of the day, picture yourself actually getting that chance to do today over at the beginning of your day;
and go and DO the thing you will eventually wish that you DID.

so, for me, if I was on my bed tonight, I would say, "if I could do this day over again, I would go back and have some delicious food over at the malibu grill, and enjoy some good conversation with some good friends."

and then instead of looking back with regret over what I didn't do, I just worked forward; and then I went to malibu grill, and had some delicious food, and enjoyed some good conversation with some dear friends.

tomorrow I will answer that question differently, and it will lead to more awesome experiences and conversations.

so- tonight-
what will you wish that you would have done?
you now have the opportunity to go and DO that thing that you will eventually wish that you would have DONE!

and instead of living with regret over what you didn't do,
you can live with the satisfaction that you had an awesome day.
you only get one TODAY,
so be awesome today.

God is love.
-rev-rob

0 comments: