Saturday, March 1, 2008

jane-quotes 03/01

jane has a way of memorizing and repeating random quotes from tv. lately when we hear something like, “we’ve got to walk up stone-step hill!” or “shake-shake-shake your peanut!” instead of thinking that our daughter has lost it, we just ask, “who says that?” and she usually tells us which character on tv she heard it from.


lately jane has been repeating deanna and i and its pretty cute/ funny. lately she comes up to us and says, “you know what? i love you. and you know what? i’m proud of you.” and then she gives us a hug.


lately i’ve been walking around the house saying, “have you guys seen my hug?” jane usually says, “i think its in the kitchen.” so we walk into the kitchen and she gives me a hug and i say, “THERE’S my hug! i thought i lost it!”


tonight after bath-time jane came up to me and said, “have you seen my hug?”
cute kid!





p.s. my wife climbs in jungle-gyms!

0 comments: