Monday, June 16, 2008

best father's day ever

yesterday, my family gave me the best father's day ever. this is only my 4th father's day, but still, it was the best. after church, lunch, and some quiet-rest-time, we went to oak meadow park in los gatos. we rode the train:





we rode the carousel::





we rode an airplane::



another train::



we rode on the swings, and even a fire truck!



after that, we had a picnic-dinner outside at a picnic-table. i love eating outside in the summertime at dusk- especially with my two favorite ladies. I was under the impression that moms have it way better than dads with mother's day, but I can now say that this dad had it just right for father's day. I can't wait for the next one! I heard bill walton last night during the basketball game say, "with a family like mine, every day is father's day." I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 comments:

Jeff M. said...

Sounds like a good time. I have many good childhood memories at that park. I can't believe jane is 4 already!